Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back to the Sports

I'm back! Like Lance Arstrong, MJ, Favre, Lisa Leslie, Art Shell....I was away for awhile but now I'm back and hopefully here to stay.

So a lot has happened since I left....
Raiders are still a joke (Yet I STILL love them)
My alma mater South Dakota State University played at a Big Ten school. And almost won.
Kobe won anther title. And Lebron didn't
Angels had a great regular season. Again. They then blew it in the playoffs. Again.
Nebraska beat the cry baby. Finally.
Jay-Z road in the Yankee Parade. Why?
I threw the winning touchdown in a pickup football game. Sorry Doug. You lost.
I'm currently training to compete in a apple sauce eating contest.
My friend Topher decided to start watching baseball. He picked the Pirates. Oops.
Lance Armstrong is still a beast.
The Shock Moved.
Favre.

Question of the Week?
What is the most demanding coaching job in all of sports?

I'll post responses next week.

Peace!



"John Glenn is a stunning Ballerina next to Tom Cruise"















1 comment:

  1. Spa, I hate to point it out, but topher started watching baseball before you left. Your last post was in may, and he was watching baseball a month before that.

    ReplyDelete