Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dreams

I love dreaming. Whether it’s day dreaming or at night I love it. The reason I love dreaming so much is that you get to go to these wonderful places and experience things you would never get to do in real life. An example of this is a dream I had the other night. I ended up at a Notre Dame football practice with Brian Kelly. Granted I hate Notre Dame football and am in different about Brian Kelly but it was still a pretty sweet dream. Day dreaming is even better because I get to create situations that I would like to see. With the NCAA tourney just getting over it made me think of how sweet it would be to take players in their primes from all of the schools and have one big tournament. As not to have to come up with all of schools rosters I have made a tournament with 4 all-time programs and put them into a bracket with the starting 5. I would love to hear who would win this tournament, what great teams I might have missed and which players I missed on these teams.

UNC vs.
KU

DUKE vs.
UCLA


UNC Starting 5
G: Ed Cota
G: Michael Jordan
C: Sam Perkins
F: Phil Ford
F: Tyler Hansbrough

Duke Starting 5
G: Bobby Hurley
G:J.J. Redick
C: Elton Brand
F: Shane Battier
F: Christian Laettner

UCLA Starting 5
G: Ed O’Bannon
G: Reggie Miller
C: Kareem Abdul Jabbar
F: Bill Walton
F: Kevin Love

Kansas Starting 5
G: Jo Jo White
G: Jacque Vaughn
C: Wilt Chamberlain
F: Danny Manning
F: Raef LaFrentz

1 comment:

  1. no James Worthy on UNC? Even without him I would take UNC v. UCLA in the Finals. UCLA would win.

    ReplyDelete