Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Wish List

My answer to last week’s question. I think a team of Kobe and MJ would be very tough to beat. I think Malone would get the best of Garnett. Hakeem already took Shaq in the 95 Finals. Although Magic is considered one of the greatest I think he would be only slightly better than Nash. Reggie does give team Clyde an advantage from the outside. I believe Team Brandon gets the win but I think it would be very close. On to this week’s post…

As it’s nearly Christmas I thought I would present my sports Christmas wish list….
1. Al Davis to go away. I don’t want him to die but please just go away.
2. Packers play the Vikings in the playoffs. And win.
3. Instant replay for Major League Baseball.
4. Another Heisman trophy for Tim Tebow. (That’s for your Padre)
5. Ndamukong Suh to actually win the Heisman.
6. Jackrabbit men to make the NCAA tourney.
7. Nebraska win their Bowl Game.
8. Nebraska to score at least one offensive touchdown in the Bowl game. Just one.
9. Beat Ford in our Madden bet.
10. Lakers sweep season series with Cavs.
11. Angels keep Lackey and sign Bay.
12. T.C.U. wins the A.P. National Championship.
13. Win fantasy football.
14. Yankees go bankrupt.

Question of the Week:
If you could receive tickets to any sporting event in the next year what which would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Pat, two of your wishes conflict with each other. Are you suggesting that Tebow and Suh BOTH win the Heisman? c'mon man...

    ReplyDelete