Monday, January 18, 2010

Chris Aderhold is the King of Sports Knowledge

I don't like being wrong. I don't believe anyone does. With that in mind I have to admit when I am wrong. In my last blog I mentioned how I had competed in a sports trivia competition with my friend Topher. We battled back and forth in this competition and ultimately Topher beat me. In my last article I might have hinted that I didn’t think some of the questions were fair. I would like to state here in front of the whole world that I was wrong. Whether or not I believed some of the questions were unfair and weren’t sports questions is beyond the point. The point is my good buddy Chris Aderhold beat me. He beat me fair and square. He had to answer the exact same answers as me and he answered more of them correct. The competition was to see who knew more about sports trivia. Topher beat me and therefore I am saying outright Chris Aderhold knows more about sports than myself. It was a great competition and was a ton of fun to compete in. Well done Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment