Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aunt Bethany, does your cat eat jello?

Some thoughts on the week in sports.

I think what the Connecticut women's basketball team did is amazing. Even if they have been playing mediocre competition it's still impressive to win that many games.

Favre please quit. I have loved watching you but I don't want the last image of you on a football field to be you lying on a stretcher.

I can't believe Boise State went from playing in a BCS game to playing on December 22nd. Not even playing in a bowl game after Christmas. Crazy.

I was having a discussion recently with a friend about the greatest sports movies of all time. I love these types of lists and since its the Christmas season I thought I would share my Top 5 favorite Christmas movies of all time. I suppose this has nothing to do with sports but oh well.

My Top 5 Christmas Movies
1. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
2. Home Alone
3. Scrooged
4. A Christmas Story
5. Elf


All of us had a rough time last week with our picks with Timmy and Ford leading the way with 10-6 weekends. Topher is still leading the way but Ford is closing in with 2 weeks to go. I'm still in 3rd followed by Timmy. With the busy of Christmas I've decided not to do any in depth picks. On to this weeks picks. Have a Blessed Christmas.


Week 16 Picks
__________________SPA____Topher___Timmy___Ford
Car at Pit___________Pit______Pit_____Pit______Pit
Dal at Ari___________Dal_____Dal_____Dal______Dal
Was at Jac__________Jac_____Jac_____Jac______Jac
Det at Mia___________Det____Det_____Det______Mia
S.F. at STL__________STL____STL_____STL______STL
Ten at K.C.__________Ten____K.C.____K.C.______K.C.
NYJ at Chi__________NYJ_____Chi____NYJ______NYJ
N.E. at Buf__________N.E.____N.E.___N.E.______N.E.
Bal at Cle___________Bal_____Bal____Bal_______Bal
Hou at Den__________Hou____Den____Hou______Den
S.D. at Cin__________Cin_____S.D.___S.D.______S.D.
Ind at Oak__________Oak_____Ind____Oak______Ind
NYG at G.B__________G.B.____G.B.___G.B.______G.B.
Sea at T.B.__________T.B.____T.B.___T.B._____Sea
Min at Phi___________Phi____Phi_____Phi______Phi
N.O. at Atl__________Atl_____Atl____Atl_______Atl
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Last Week ___________8-8____9-7_____10-6______10-6
Season Total_________58-35___65-28____55-29_____63-30
Winning %__________62%____70%_____65%______68%

No comments:

Post a Comment