Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wisdom Is Always An Overmatch For Strength

The Week in Sports
This is the worst time of the year. Sports wise, not my life. Pitchers and Catchers don’t report for a few more weeks. The Super Bowl is still 2 weeks away. NCAA basketball hasn’t started getting exciting for me yet. College football is done. I haven’t been in favor of a 18 week season in the NFL but maybe it has it’s merits. If they kept 4 preseason games and then added 2 extra weeks at the end it would almost get me by until baseball season. Here’s hoping.

I’m a Tom Brady fan. I’m not ashamed to admit that. It was hard to see him struggle against the Jets. Especially since the Jets had been talking so much smack.

I’m really excited for the Packers to be in the Super Bowl. Not just cause I like watching them but because I’m living in the state as one of the particpiatns. I’ve never gotten to experience this. Unfortantely, I’m stuck on this side of the state. I think the farther west you go in Wisconsin the less die hard the fans are. Too many Vikings fans over here. At least I have my good buddy Ford to hang out with who is a die hard fan. Go Packers.

My Angels lost another one of my favorite players this week. Mike Napoli was traded to the Blue Jays and then a few days later traded to the Rangers. The Rangers of all teams. I loved watching this dude swing the bat. His uppercut, 2 handed swing was like a giant cutting down a huge tree. Mike, you will be missed.
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13098581


Bold Prediction of the Week
Celtics will lose to the Blazers on Thursday night

Previous Predictions:
TCU over Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl: Correct
Stanford over UConn women in basketball: Correct
Seahawks over Saints in playoffs: Correct
St. Johns over Syracuse in men’s basketball: Incorrect



Top 5 Players in the Super Bowl
1. Ben Roethlisberger
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Troy Polamalu
4. James Harrison
5. Clay Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment